Emily Richards (PH Ec.)
4 servings / 15 min
Prep 10 min / Cook 5 min
- 2 zucchini, trimmed
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Spiralize zucchini to make noodles. Place in a bowl and toss with cheese. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat and cook tomatoes and garlic for 5 minutes or until started to soften. Toss with zucchini along with basil to serve. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.