Recipe provided by Dairy Farmers of Canada ©
6 servings / 35 min
Prep 15 min / Cook 20 min
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
- Pinch ground allspice
- 3 large peaches, cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wedges
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) unsalted sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups (500 mL) 1% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and allspice.
- Place peaches in an 8-inch (20 cm) square glass baking dish; sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture and toss gently to coat. Spread in a single layer. Roast for about 15 to 20 minutes or until peaches are tender and lightly browned. Let cool slightly, or to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, toast sunflower seeds and/or pumpkin seeds over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes or until starting to turn golden; add remaining sugar mixture cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until toasted and glazed. Spread out onto parchment paper and let cool.
- To assemble, in a bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Divide half of the yogurt equally among 6 dessert dishes and top with half of the roasted peaches, then half of the glazed seeds; repeat layers.