So…pass the pork rinds? And some whole milk to wash ’em down? A dietician from the Ottawa Heart Institute is in to put the shifting advice into perspective.
- Did You Miss The August Heart Support Group Lecture?
- Follow up on the New Tower and Hybrid OR Platforms
- A Song In Our Hearts
- Start The Conversation
- A Heart-Healthy Take on a Fall Flavour Classic
- Patient Education Pamphlet
- CPR Workshops for Fall 2018
- Tickers Cooking Class
- Current Management and new opportunities for the treatment of Mitral Regurgitation
- Mars and Venus in Heart Failure Outcomes: Why Women Are More At Risk Than Men
- Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta
- Congenital heart problems on the right side of the heart