So…pass the pork rinds? And some whole milk to wash ’em down? A dietician from the Ottawa Heart Institute is in to put the shifting advice into perspective.
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting
- Cardiac Imaging – Seeing the Heart More Clearly
- Cabbage roll casserole
- Ottawa Heart Support Group Apr 16, 2018 – CANCELLATION NOTICE
- CPR Friends and Family Workshops
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting and Cocktail Reception
- Meet the Expert – May 8, 2018
- Heart Institute: Patients and Teams Officially Moved Into New Facility
- Team Heart at Ottawa Race Weekend!
- An Introduction to Molecular Imaging with PET
- Spice Roasted Peach And Yogurt Parfaits
- Free Public Lecture