So…pass the pork rinds? And some whole milk to wash ’em down? A dietician from the Ottawa Heart Institute is in to put the shifting advice into perspective.
- Enhancing your patient experience: What’s Next?
- No bake peanut butter granola bars
- Heart Patients More Concerned about Disability than Death in Year after Surgery, Study Finds
- Esther’s List: Top 10 Tips for Managing Stress
- Put Your Heart into Tickers Cooking
- Cremini Mushroom Soup
- Moroccan Chicken with Preserved Lemon and Olives with Seasonal Vegetables
- Pay it forward!
- Coutinho: The Future (of Women’s Heart Health) is Now
- Did You Miss The August Heart Support Group Lecture?
- Follow up on the New Tower and Hybrid OR Platforms
- A Song In Our Hearts