The University of Ottawa Heart Institute Prevention and Wellness Centre offers numerous tools and resources to track and record your healthy lifestyle. Take a look through the following resources for some advice about the best ways to improve your health through physical activity.
- Enhancing your patient experience: What’s Next?
- No bake peanut butter granola bars
- Heart Patients More Concerned about Disability than Death in Year after Surgery, Study Finds
- Esther’s List: Top 10 Tips for Managing Stress
- Put Your Heart into Tickers Cooking
- Cremini Mushroom Soup
- Moroccan Chicken with Preserved Lemon and Olives with Seasonal Vegetables
- Pay it forward!
- Coutinho: The Future (of Women’s Heart Health) is Now
- Did You Miss The August Heart Support Group Lecture?
- Follow up on the New Tower and Hybrid OR Platforms
- A Song In Our Hearts