The University of Ottawa Heart Institute Prevention and Wellness Centre offers numerous tools and resources to track and record your healthy lifestyle. Take a look through the following resources for some advice about the best ways to improve your health through physical activity.
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting
- Cardiac Imaging – Seeing the Heart More Clearly
- Cabbage roll casserole
- Ottawa Heart Support Group Apr 16, 2018 – CANCELLATION NOTICE
- CPR Friends and Family Workshops
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting and Cocktail Reception
- Meet the Expert – May 8, 2018
- Heart Institute: Patients and Teams Officially Moved Into New Facility
- Team Heart at Ottawa Race Weekend!
- An Introduction to Molecular Imaging with PET
- Spice Roasted Peach And Yogurt Parfaits
- Free Public Lecture