The University of Ottawa Heart Institute Prevention and Wellness Centre offers numerous tools and resources to track and record your healthy lifestyle. Take a look through the following resources for some advice about the best ways to improve your health through physical activity.
- Did You Miss The August Heart Support Group Lecture?
- Follow up on the New Tower and Hybrid OR Platforms
- A Song In Our Hearts
- Start The Conversation
- A Heart-Healthy Take on a Fall Flavour Classic
- Patient Education Pamphlet
- CPR Workshops for Fall 2018
- Tickers Cooking Class
- Current Management and new opportunities for the treatment of Mitral Regurgitation
- Mars and Venus in Heart Failure Outcomes: Why Women Are More At Risk Than Men
- Tomato Basil Zucchini Pasta
- Congenital heart problems on the right side of the heart