A new study at the Cleveland Clinic has found that red meat is abundant in a compound called carnitine, which boosts levels of the chemical trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO) and promotes hardening of the arteries, a.k.a. atherosclerosis.
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting
- Cardiac Imaging – Seeing the Heart More Clearly
- Cabbage roll casserole
- Ottawa Heart Support Group Apr 16, 2018 – CANCELLATION NOTICE
- CPR Friends and Family Workshops
- 32nd Patient Alumni Association Annual General Meeting and Cocktail Reception
- Meet the Expert – May 8, 2018
- Heart Institute: Patients and Teams Officially Moved Into New Facility
- Team Heart at Ottawa Race Weekend!
- An Introduction to Molecular Imaging with PET
- Spice Roasted Peach And Yogurt Parfaits
- Free Public Lecture