Serve 2 people.
Sodium: 333 mg.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 clove garlic crushed.
- 1 tea spoon ginger fresh cruched.
- 3/4 tea spoon ground cumin.
- 1/2 tea spoon salt.
- 3/4 chicken broth.
- 1 medium white onion finely chopped.
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted.
- 2 tea spoon chopped cilantro.
- 2 tea spoon chopped italian parsely
- 1 preserved lemon, pulp discarded, finely chopped.
- finally add salt and pepper to taste.
Marinade the chicken with olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, cumin.
Let the chicken to be marinated for 2 hours.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet or dutch oven over medium high heat. Cook the onion until soft and translucent.
Add the chicken and cook turning it from time to time reduce the heat to low cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add preserved lemons, chopped cilantro, parsley and pitted olives. Stir and incorporate into chicken broth sauce.
Cover for 10 minutes then serve immediately with the seasonal vegetables (carrots and rutabaga).