The Patient Alumni hosts many events throughout the year for its members including Meet the Expert Events, Healthy Food Workshops and our Annual General Meeting. To register for these events, simply follow the steps below.
- Follow the email, or website post to the page where it says RSVP.
On this page it will tell you what the cost for the event is, if there is one, as well as how many tickets are left in stock.
- Complete your name and the amount of tickets you wish to register for and click “Add To Cart”.
Once you have successfully added your ticket(s) to your cart, you will see a banner at the top of the page that will allow you to View Your Cart.
You can also click on the cart symbol (that should now have a number next to it) at the top, right-hand side of the page.
- Once you open your cart, by either clicking the view cart button on the top of the registration page, or the cart symbol, it will take you to a confirmation page.
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button at the bottom of the page.
- The final checkout page will collect more detailed information including your mailing address, as well as email address. Once you have completed the required information, click the Place Order button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have completed your transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with your order receipt.
Note: If you do not complete all of the above step, you will not have successfully registered for the event. Please make sure you complete all the steps to avoid disappointment.