What is blood pressure and how is it a risk factor for heart disease? It is the pressure of the blood in the circulatory system and is the measured by two numbers: systolic and diastolic pressure. High blood pressure increases your risk of heart disease, often known as “the silent killer” if can go undiagnosed for years. Healthy lifestyle changes are the best way to lower your blood pressure.
- Meet the Expert
- Pork stir-fry with black bean sauce
- Patient Partners Needed!
- Chicken Parmigiana With Spaghetti Squash
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute 43 Years
- Put Your Heart Into Tickers’ Cooking
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Things are about to get Epic with MyChart!
- Patient Engagement in Action
- Robotic Surgery 2019
- Living with Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Salmon Cakes with Lemon Yogurt Sauce